A community for soul-inspired goal-getters
Declutter your mind
Clarify what matters
Set your intention
Take aligned action
Upgrade your life
Opportunities to become a member only come around a few times a year.
Doors to the Monthly Planning Magic membership are currently closed
>Join the waitlist now<
Or contact Sophie today about 1:1 coaching, available on demand.
Overcome the overwhelm and find your flow
You’re smart, passionate and ready to finally take ownership of your life.
You’ve got big dreams and know you were made for more.
But getting it to happen has been a frustratingly slow process so far.
And if things don’t change soon, you might have to go back to the life you’ve outgrown.
If that thought fills you with dread, it’s time to try something different.
Stop struggling on your own.
Get around like-minded people who will cheer you on and help you through the inevitable roadblocks along your path to fulfillment.
Overcome the overwhelm, discover your next best steps and move forward with meaning.
No more putting yourself last.
No more feeling like you’re doing all the things, but none of it well.
And no more wasting time.
Clear the clutter in your mind, put your values and goals front and centre and start living the life of your dreams NOW.
MONTHLY PLANNING MAGIC
Ongoing clarity, support & accountability to help you achieve your goals in business and life.
Become a member and get…
4 live sessions per month, via Zoom.
- A planning session to help you focus and set you up for a successful month
- A co-working session to block out time in your calendar to implement your plan and work on your goals & projects
- A soundboard session to talk through your ideas, seek input & feedback and work through any roadblocks
- An accountability session at the end of the month to identify and do more of what works and less of what doesn’t and CELEBRATE YOUR PROGRESS!
- A community of like-minded people cheering you on, helping you out and supporting you to grow & thrive
- A private members-only Hub with searchable recordings of all sessions to watch when it suits you, if you can’t join the sessions live
- A private podcast feed to listen to session replays anywhere, anytime
- A private slack channel for support between calls
- VIP access & member discounts to 1:1 coaching with Sophie, her workshops, events & any new additions to the membership
- Pop-up events to connect with your community & support each other beyond the screen
- The exclusive opportunity to give feedback and help design your ideal community of goal-getters
When you join, you lock in your price and avoid future price rises for as long as you remain a member in good standing.
Member Hub sneak peak…
Here are some answers to FAQs about the membership:
Q. What exactly do I get?
A. Clarity, support and accountability via four live sessions every month. It’s dedicated time in your calendar to plan more effectively, work on the things that really matter, get feedback and input to overcome roadblocks and have people around you to cheer you on and celebrate your success.
Q. When are the calls and what happens if I can’t make them live?
A. When you become a member, you’ll get access to a link to subscribe to the calendar of events so you can see the session dates and times in your own calendar. If you can’t make a call live, you can choose to watch the replay in our member-only Hub or listen to it via our member-only Podcast Show whenever, wherever. Here’s a sample calendar to give you an idea of what a typical month might look like:
Q. How long is the committment?
A. Join for a quarter (3 months) or a full year (and receive 2 months FREE). Your membership automatically renews at the same low price until you cancel it.
Q. Do I need to have a business to join?
A. No. This is a wholistic membership focussed on helping you achieve your goals in all areas of your life. If you have or want to start a business, this will likely be a focus for you but it’s fine to focus on your personal goals or even just one specific goal.
Q. Do I have to be on Facebook?
A. No. We don’t currently have a specific group on Facebook and you don’t need to be on Facebook at all to access the membership or any part of it. We have a private Member’s Hub, a private Podcast Show and a private slack channel if you’d like to join us there. But really, the main thing you need is an email address so I can send you the links to join the Zoom calls.
Q. Can I test it out?
A. From time to time you can purchase a one-off casual pass to a Co-working or Soundboarding Session. Make sure to follow my Facebook page to stay in the loop. Planning and Accountability sessions are available to members only.
Still got questions? Contact Sophie today to get answers.