June challenge accountability time!
The end of the month means it’s June Challenge accountability time…
June Challenge accountability time is here!
Did you take the challenge?
(If you missed it, you can catch-up here. Otherwise, read on or tune in above and let’s wrap it up!)
The challenge was simple: to declutter one area of your home.
So, did you declutter some part of your home? Because if you did, I’d love to know and see your After photos. Tell me about it below, post your pics to my Facebook Page or send them to me via sms or Direct Message if you’d prefer. Let me know how you went!
I got into a few different areas of my house:
- I decluttered my youngest daughter’s bedroom with her
- Cleaned out my office, including emptying old paperwork from inside folders, cleaning out the drawers and rearranged the furniture a bit
- I filed my son’s schoolwork that had been coming home in prolific amounts and was gathered in a little pile waiting for me to set-up a new folder
- Sorted out the cleaning cupboard in my kitchen
- Rearranged some storage in our garage
It sounds like a lot but really, besides the office that took a bit of time because I was going through paperwork, the rest of the areas were just little 5 or 10 minute jobs here and there. And I’m feeling like the house is much lighter because of it.
So, I’d love to know how you went with your challenge this month. Did you declutter any part of your home?
I know people were doing wardrobes and bedrooms and moving house and garages and all sorts of areas.
So make sure you show me or tell me about it… I’d love to know!
And if you’re having fun playing along at home with my tiny challenges, make sure you come back tomorrow because I’ll have a new one for July.
It’s going to be fun and easy!